Dixon Chew is committed to a programme of continuous improvement of EHS throughout the company that aims to eliminate accidents, injuries or harm to the environment, to our employees and to those contracted to work with us.
By establishing clear lines of responsibility and accountability for environmental, safety and health we aim to limit the risk of accidental injuries and harm to our people and the planet.
- We ensure compliance with all applicable UK EHS laws.
- We commutate environment, health and safety concerns regarding our operations and products to our staff, contractors and suppliers.
- We embrace Product Stewardship Management in order to eliminate hazardous raw materials where possible, provide information to customers and stakeholders regarding safe transport, storage and use of our products.
- We ethically source raw materials from selected business partners.
- We ensure that all employees and contractors are aware of and have been trained in their specific responsibilities for environment, health and safety protection.
- We have operating procedures and safe systems of work for potentially hazardous processes on site.
- We ensure that adequate resources are dedicated to implement effectively all aspects of this policy.